Spot-on Flea & Tick Treatment: IGR+ adulticide (3+ month protection, single use, 5ml presentation)
First time in India -- spot-on long term tick and flea protection is available with new generation IGR -- Novaluron™. One time topical application for a small, medium, large or very large dog gives protection for 3-6 months. Not for cats.
This new formula combines 9.8% Fipronil™ with 20.0% Novaluron™, an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR), to not only kill fleas, ticks, flea eggs and chewing lice but also breaks the flea life cycle and is the most effective flea and tick treatment for dogs today. This topical treatment is for use on dogs 8 weeks and older.
VOSD Dog Care™ Novaluron™ + Fipronil™ based Spot-On gives your dog freedom from ticks and fleas and prevents the occurrence of tick fever & allergic dermatitis. Fipronil™ is an adulticide that kills adult fleas and Novaluron™ is an insect growth regulator that does not allow moulting of flea larvae thereby preventing adult fleas from appearing for a period of 3-6 months! VOSD Dog Care™ Novaluron™ + Fipronil™ based spot-on will kill 99-100% of all ticks and fleas on the 1st and prevent flea re-infestation for upto 6 months.
Ticks, after gorging themselves on dogs' blood, fall off the dog and start climbing walls to find a safe place to digest the blood. While feeding on the dog and while climbing walls they will lay thousands of eggs on the dogs' skin and on the walls. These eggs are very resilient even to VOSD Dog Care™ Fipronil™ based lotion or any such treatment. It is important to kill the ticks and fleas on the walls using a dilution of the concentrate and repeat use in 5 and 10 days to ensure all the ticks and fleas hatching from eggs also die.
- Product innovation: First product in India for outdoor and indoor use with Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) + adulticide.
- VOSD Tip: The tick and flea eggs will hatch in 5-10 days it is best to repeat use in a week and repeat again.
- Does your dog need it? Ticks cause tick fever that is very often deadly. If you need further information on when and how to use VOSD Dog Care™ Fipronil™ based lotion for keeping your dog tick and flea free look up the VOSD Treatment Knowlege Base or simply mail us at email@example.com
ORDER CORRECTLY BY SIZE
- Small Dogs, 3 to 10 kg: 1 measured dose (equivalent to 21.98 - 6.6 mg/kg Fipronil™ and 49.1 - 14.7 mg/kg Novaluron™)
- Medium Dogs, 10 to 20 kg: 1 measured dose (equivalent to 13.1 - 6.6 mg/kg Fipronil™ and 29.5 - 14.7 mg/kg Novaluron™)
- Large Dogs, 20 to 40 kg: 1 measured dose (equivalent to 13.1 - 6.6 mg/kg Fipronil™ and 29.5 - 14.7 mg/kg Novaluron™)
- Very Large Dogs, 40 to 60 kg: 1 measured dose (equivalent to 9.8 - 6.6 mg/kg Fipronil™ and 22.1 - 14.7 mg/kg Novaluron™)
DIRECTION FOR USE
Open screw on top - pour against hair grain along the spine on the skin from base of tail to back of the head. Repeat if the contents are left in the bottle till bottle is empty. This is a single use metered dose. Discard bottle after use.
CONTENTS & PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
20% Novaluron™ + 10% Fipronil™ = 100% w/w
TOXICITY, WARNINGS & CONTRAINDICATIONS
Moderately toxic product. Packaging ensures you don't have to cut pittets with household scissors etc to use the product. Wash hands thoroughly after use. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. Fipronil LD50 acute oral toxicity in rats: ~1020 mg/kg, Novaluron is an insect growth regulator virtually non-toxic to dogs, cats humans and other mammals.